• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
K

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• About the shop thing... Thanks for backing me up. To tell the truth, I've been trying to get the founder to fix his sigs, and I've been doing my best to fix mine. My GIMP program messed up. And, as a bonus, I will be sending in my resignation soon.
    D
    You should read it ^^ It hints at KH3
    D
    OMG!! Dude that sucks!!!!!
    Did your read the interview with Nomura on KH3?
    North Carolina. Its funny because we always get the least amount of snow ever haha.
    Mines been great. Huge break from school thanks to the snow.
    Sorry to hear about yours.
    Im going to give the most recent versions of each

FFI-PSP
    FFII-PSP
    FFIII-DS
    FFIV-DS
    FFV-GBA
    FFVI-GBA
    FFVII-PSI
    FFVIII-PSI
    FFIX-PSI
    FFX-PS2
    FFXI- Some online game I think
    FFXII-PS2
    Im like you. Im trying to start playing it. Ive only beaten IV. Ive started VI and VII but thats about it.

Oh and Ive like completely beaten Dissidia.
    oh well. Im going to try to get FFX or FFXII since Im just now starting to enjoy the series. Which would you recommend?
    Yeah, that sort of sucks. But I think at the moment Id rather get a PS3 since my cousin got one for christmas and we could play online all the time
    Lol, true. And no one would want to waste there time making one, unless they would become part of staff. If so then I will join. Hey, maybe we should ask an admin if we can start one.
    Lol, we should create a welcoming comiitee. I just noticed that a new member joins every day, kinda.
    No, I honestly dont anymore. I used too because my mom wouldnt get the internet for a long time, and Id play a lot on the weekends.

She doesnt really think so anymore, but hope you have a good birthday. Do you think you could get an itouch?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back