• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
The Dream
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• well happy new year to you to and you'll get over the first day of high school my first day was hectic
    T
    Alright I thought so. He doesnt sound remotely close to Snake anyway...
    T
    I never knew he voiced Snake...
    T
    Really? Wow, I never noticed he had a robot like face! :O
    All I know is that the voice actor for Axel, Quinton Flynn, voices Raiden.
    T
    It is? Hmm I dont remember that guy... all I remember is that my friend had MGS4 but I didnt know it had Guns of the Patriots in the title...

This is the one with Old Snake and Raiden, right?
    T
    Oh Metal Gear is a great series! When I get my PS3 I will be sure to get this game, along with the normal Metal Gear Solid 4
    T
    Hey there, I was curious...
    What is the name of the game in your sig? That character looks really cool!
    No.

You're character is accepted however, which mean they are part of a list of characters that are considered sufficient to be in the RP, and will be called upon wherever most convenient.
    Hey, it has been a very long time lol.

Not much, just school & stuff. You?

Up to chapter 15 on my fic :)
    Would you mind if I had Ashes Remnant remove it from the roleplay thread?
    You said you were making a post, but I gotta break the news to you. You aren't in the initial group of roleplayers selected to be at the start, but knowing that you're this eager and ready to be in it, Ashes Remnant and I will do our best to give you an opening in which to enter the roleplay.
    Renegade Saviours will be starting a few day's time, and Ashes Remnant and I have a few more spots to fill before we start. You still interested in joining at the start?
    It's due to excellerated aging. If you have a Wii or Gamecube, you can get Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes for Gamecube, which is a remake of MGS1. Sice I don't have a PSP, what's Acid about?
    HAPPY NEW YEARS TOO! from oahu hawaii watever they call it lol in ewa beach! super tired cause i went to the pool with my friends till 7 at night hehe
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back