• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Lol sure! The more the merrier ^_^
    I sympathize, I know very few people who play the game at all. I'll say "DDR" and they go "Huh?", then I say "Dance Dance Revolution" and they go "Oh, that game in the arcade?"... It is saddening to be sure. Lol and why thank you ^_^
    A
    Hey someone had to represent the conservatives.

Long back it was the Democrats who were ****ing pieces of racist dirtbags while the Republicans were the progressives.

Now it's the opposite and Lord knows that the two parties will switch back.
    A
    I'm sure if you read what Harry Reid said, you would be pissed. He basically said that Obama has no Negro dialect.
    Yeah, he was talking about how Thursday's Supreme Court ruling was a good thing and would "protect freedom of speech".

lol.
    A
    lol why is it bothering you?

The main did a bad joke. Harry Reid insulted black people and he's a Democrat. Why isn't there a thread on him?
    You don't meet lots of people who smoke reds? Reds seem to be the most widely smoked cigs. At least where I'm from they are.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back