• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• You were just on here two days ago, hmm? *eyes suspiciously*

I smell avoidance.
    Not really... Solareon restarted the sequel to a popular RP, so... that's something interesting... Nothing that great in real life, though...
    What?!

Why have you been gone since February 23?!?!?!?!

I miss youuuuuuuuu!!!!!!
    The pollution isn't too bad.

In fact, I've been to tons of worse cities.

I thought Canada hated us.

What we think about you? I didn't know we thought about you in the first place...

(Which is my way of saying, I don't typically think about Vancouver in an average day. I can't speak for all of Ontario, of course.)
    Whoa, we've got a lot of Vancouverites on here.

And here I am stuck in Ontario. Our gimmick is that Neil Young wrote all his songs about us. The problem is no one gives too fucks about Neil Young, so we've got nothing... except the largest city in Canada.

Hah.

I can imagine it's crowded. Of course, I like crowds, so...
    I'm not entirely certain.

You see, I'm one of the few people who hasn't taken a single look at them since they started.
    Oh, it's fine!

You're Canadian? Wow, there're more of us on here than I thought! I thought it was just me, Nocturne and Denver...

You're playing Re:CoM? I only made it to the second fight with Riku... I guess I'm not good at planning ahead...

Oh, it's going fine! Things're actually starting to pick up in my favourite RP, I just got Tommy on my iPod, god's in his heaven, all's right with the world...

So, good!
    on sora or riku's story?...............................................................
    If it was on the original playstation, then it was Metal Gear Solid, PS2 could be Metal gear Solid 2 or 3.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back