• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Y

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    S
    The Future Freaks Me Out, My Favorite Accident, When You're Around, Everything is Alright, Feel Like Rain, Hold Me Down, This Is For Real, It Had To Be You, Point Of Extinction, Antonia, The Worst Part..., A Lifeless Ordinary (Need A Little Help), Her Words Destroyed My Planet, Disappear, Delirium, Stand Too Close, @!#?@!, Skin And Bones

Ya pretty close to every song.
    S
    any favorite songs from them?
    S
    Quickly became my favorite cd from them.
    I think someone was supposed to take over after this... I don't type or say swears. Sorry.

And I'll get to that avatar. Do you remember who was supposed to finish the quote?
    well yeah that's good..the more enemies to kill the better...so it won't take as much playthroughs to get it.. :)
    hehe you have to kill 333 enemies in total..through one play through or several! :D
    hey yeah no problem thanks for the friend request! yeah i love Silent Hill games! really you got it? how you liking it so far? :D
    I'll try and see if I can catch it online, and no I haven't, though I did watched the anime ;3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back