• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah that one in Agrabah, lol I don't know what it was. UGH DARK RIKU IS SO ANNOYING EVEN IN CoM *vents*

haha I personally would rather have this awesome orange color ;D
    Back to the challenging bosses xD man I just loved the scorpion, phantom, and titan battles so much

haha pretty much. and she still got to get a hot pink username :\
    so I've heard, looks like it'll be a fun battle though ;D

haha not really. she joined then quit because she said school was too much :\
    lol yeah he was hard enough in the english ver.

haha there used to be people who joined and then retired A WEEK LATER :|
    ;-;

haha I don't think I could ever play it in japanese

ah that's for when I retire ;D
    If not the only one xD AngelofDenstiny got a name change too. I'M STILL AN ANGEL ON THE INSIDE D:

haha I can totally see myself doing that too, my kids are going to be pissed off with me

haha the only downfall of having a cool orange username
    So unique that everyone else wants to do it xD

haha yeah to bad none of us are rich. We could even have families by then o:

man once the NA release rolls around I'll have a LOT of moding to do in the KH section :x
    haha I'll never understand it

Yeah it's usually like that with the new games, we just need one big enough to bring everyone back together *cough*KH3*cough* (although we'll all probably been grown by that time xD). Yeah it was kind of all of our dreams, frono made it first though lol.

Yeah a lot of people just kind of gave up on it. But you better believe anytime a new game rolls around they'll be here lol. Me, I just went back to my roots, Jaxvex xD just thought I'd spice it up a little
    lol yeah pretty much

I have as well, believe it or not. I joined site staff so I could become a little more involved with the all the news updates on BBS

yeah I miss everyone too, it's either they aren't online anymore or they get name changes and I don't know who they are anymore :\
    lol yeah there was a huge fad back then

too long my friend. I pratically never seen anyone on anymore xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back