• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• yeah no anime interests me either..i think the only one i watch is like Bleach and that's it....
    hahaha seems like you went far and beyond.. XD i got interested in those things too..but looks like you went more so...
    ehh maybe i will check it out...sounds interesting... makes me want to play right now again..
    yeah i remember that...i also heard people saying that the fog was actually white claudia...but i don't think so...or maybe?
    Though she gets revenge on Dr.Kauffman though..she drags him down though..right? kind of fuzzy..i don't quite remember...
    i don't like how in Shattered Memories you don't get weapons... >_< i mean come on..where is the awesome shotgun..or sweet katana.... :/
    I have the second one and third one... I've always wanted to play the first one and maybe Origins...but haven't gotten the chance too..that's why i am iffy about getting Shattered Memories...seeing as it's a re imagining of the first one... :/ don't want to play 4 or Homecoming.... ^-^
    true true... i love the Silent Hill Series though... i thought they were fun!
    Yeah it was fun! don't come across lots of DS games that catch your eye and look so good....well they are out there but maybe i don't have good tastes... :p
    i just wished that Days would have come with wifi! >_< the game got kind of boring once you beat it and got everything..would have loved to play with other people...
    ohh your busy then.. yeah Days is fun i thought and i heard of that other game you just mentioned too..
    ehh then we can wait then..your not obsessed with playing that much are you?? :)
    lol your not with me...you will get it in about a month's time..what we have to wait about 5 months?? :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back