• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
kingofthekey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nothin much man! its been good...been enjoying BBS..

YOU????
    yeah lol
    well, BBS was just ruined for me. gahhh, everytime. Before they start releaing info for KH3 or whatever, I'm going t quit this sight so it's not ruined
    you're going to give it up? Well good luck with that. I couldn't do it even if I wanted to...I'm in waaaaaaaay to deep now. plus I'm one of those people who has to see something to the end cause she's has to know what happens. haha, I guess I'm a little more obsessed then I thought I was. Oh well, it gives me something to do I guess. I think Nomura creates more questions then answers on purpose. It's a way to keep people thinking about the games, and it lets everyone be creative and have fun with it.

but anyway, good luck with that. If you manage to quit you are waaaay stronger then me.
    lol it sounds like a drug. haha, addicted to Kingdom Hearts. We need our own help program. Instead of AA it's KHA. lol
    I seem to get busy a lot...as you can probably tell now that it's been another what two weeks. I'm only a week into the semester and college is already kicking my butt...again. lol
    oh sad... well yeah i kinda hope this year is more exciting... maybe ill finally get a phone! ...and a psp or a dsi! ...probably not, tho... TT^TT
    haha I got my larxene already :) but she's on khi so it's not really great for relationships I guess lol that's why it's unofficial...but thanx bro!
    Eh she gets 2 benefit lol cologne is irresistable XD hav a good day too! :) *runs 2 find my unofficial gf* lol
    u got cologne too? Right on brother * high five* watch out ladies here we come! lol good glad u had a merry Christmas...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back