• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hm, mine doesn't go off at all. ._.
    I'm doing somewhat well. Kinda sick at the moment. xD How are you?
    I heard there was a virus on this site, but I dunno if that's what caused it. xD
    And I use it as "For the Win." :3

And you're welcome. ^^
    Haha, FMA ftw~
    And Happy Belated Birthday! :D
    Sorry I haven't really been as active, either. ^^;
    That's cool. :D
    Haha, I got the complete Fullmetal Alchemist series and a sushi making kit, and those made me pretty happy. I also got a lot of other stuff, too, but I don't want to type it all out. xD
    Haha, yeah~
    Wow, for some reason, I just got my art skills back. Sort of. Maybe it's because I got an art set for Christmas. xD
    Anyways, what was your favorite Christmas present? :D
    Ah, I see. *nods*
    Lucky sister. xD
    But it's like, I'm usually good at drawing, but recently my pictures have been blah. I guess my art skills are hibernating. xD
    Haha, I have plenty of people to shop for, but I could only afford presents for my siblings. x_x
    But maybe I'll just add my name to the presents my parents are getting for everybody. xD My art skills are failing right now.
    Haha, oh my gosh, same thing happened here. xD
    Now it's like, only a few days. ._. Glad I got as much Christmas shopping done as I possibly could.
    Ah, I see. xD
    But yeah, I know what you mean. I wasn't expecting Christmas. ._.
    I mean, I love Christmas, but it kinda just snuck up on me. xD
    Uh, my past weekend was good. I think the one last week was good too... xD Sorry it took me a week to reply.
    Anyways, how was your weekend? :3
    Couldn't tell you because I'm not gonna be on much anymore and honestly don't remember. Merry Christmas btw :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back