• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
F

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• What Vanitas problem? Well for me it could be Vanitas as well since we haven't seen his face yet and he always seems to come out of MX.
    No problem, hope u can convince other people though, its so simple and yet they don't understand it.
    Ok I'll check it out, by the way I commented on ur comment on my fanfic. THX 4 READING :)
    C
    naw braw sorry why do you need it?
    C
    i like it alot.as far as psp internet do you have wifi
    C
    tsubasa was done by clamp. they're one of my favorites too.anyway i understand. anything else?
    C
    that's was sad. anyway shonen jump or tokyo pop.
    C
    mainstream anime is anime that is on channels like 4kidstv foxbox adultswim cartoon network. to dabble to do somthing unprofessionaly
    C
    if they are anime games. so basicaly you like mainstream but dable in other anime
    C
    hmmmmmmm anime okay i'll need a list of your top 10 favorite anime
    Yes master riku burger^^ um i joined because most of my friends dont really like anime and i want express my theories and talk about anime and i guess to get new friends^^
    C
    my name is coolfresh
    but please call me master riku burger.
    anyway we'll start by me asking you why you joined.
    C
    as of now you are my noob apprentice
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back