• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Public school, but since there's only like 400 kids, its not that big.

and is it weird?
    ehhh it's cold....hey i was wondering....are you guys on volcano warnings?? or is that not in the parts where you live?
    H
    So what are you doing for break?
    Im going to be bored, because most of my friends are going places and I dont get along with my family too much...
    H
    How many weeks do you have off?
    (no wonder why youve been on earlier lately) :p
    H
    Im getting my own computer that actually works soon! :D I almost got one today but they were out of stock, but we can barely afford it anyway :(

Also starting yesterday I have 2 weeks of vacation away from school! :D What about you?
    H
    Its going tp be sooo hard not to spoil myself! D:
    H
    Yeah, although their hair is weird!

Now all we need is that stupid jump festa trailer... I WANT TO SEE IT D:
    H
    Its nice that we finally get to talk like this again, instead of waiting a day to reply. :)
    So do Lea and Isa(YAY ISA I KNEW IT) look awesome or what? Frisbee ftw!!!
    oh... yep that is! i just got Crisis Core it's so much fun..i beat it today..he is my new favorite character now.. He is first.. Squall is second.. and Terra is third... ^-^
    really? wow i wasn't expecting that. i thought you were half-filipino and half-something. you know, like mexican or spanish. hehe
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back