• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• thanx, what been up to?.................................................................
    IIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thanx to ma job i finallygot a high speed internet XD

MISS ME? XP
    H
    It got hacked! D:

Im still trying to figure out who did it.
    4 u my fellow chrono trigger friend XD

Chrono Trigger (DS)

From GameWinners
    Jump to: navigation, search

Unlockables

Alternate endings
    Complete the indicated task to view the corresponding alternate ending.
    Beyond Time: Defeat Lavos after reviving Crono at Death Peak.
    Dino Age: Defeat Lavos after facing Magus, but before facing Azala.
    Dream's Epilogue: Defeat the Dream Devourer beyond Time's Eclipse.
    Good Night: Defeat Lavos after visiting the End of Time, but before returning to the Middle Ages.
    Memory lane: Defeat Lavos after Schala opens the sealed door, but before restoring the light to the pendant.
    People Of The times: Defeat Lavos after regaining the gate key, but before giving the Masamune to Frog.
    Reunion: Defeat Lavos while Crono is dead.
    The Dream Project: Defeat Lavos in the Ocean Palace. Also available after starting New Game + mode.
    The Legendary Hero: Defeat Lavos after arriving in the Middle Ages, but before obtaining the Hero's Badge.
    The Oath: Defeat Lavos after giving the Masamune to Frog but before fighting Magus
    The Successor Of Guardia: Defeat Lavos after saving Leene and Marle, but before visiting the End of Time.
    The Unknown Past: Defeat Lavos after obtaining the Hero's Badge, but before the Gate key is stolen.
    What The Prophet Seeks: Defeat Lavos after facing Azala, but before Schala opens the sealed door.
    New Game+ mode
    Defeat Lavos and view any of the endings.

Dimensional Vortex dungeon
    Defeat Lavos at the end of Blank Omen and complete the game.
    Lost Sanctum dungeon
    Unlock the Black Omen in 12,000 B.C. The Lost Sanctum dungeon is now accessible in 65 million B.C., and 600 A.D. at certain locations.
    Hints

Millennium Fair
    At the start of the game, in the Millennium Fair, do the following. At the east side from where you hit Marle, but before Gatto, there is a cat. Talk to it and go to where there is a girl (more to the right). She will be grateful. Only talk to the cat once. Never eat the food above the table before Gatto. When you crash Marle, immediately take the pendant and give her. Do not hesitate. When Marle asks you to wait on her before going up see Lucca, wait until she starts talking again. Do not move. These things will reflect some time more, when Chrono gets jailed.
    Thiago master shake
    Getting Magus
    The second time you fight Magus, you are given the choice of "Yes, I want to fight you" and "No, I don't". If you choose "No", not only will you not have to fight Magus, but he will also join your party.
    coffee21
    Strength Capsules
    On the Black Omen you will encounter a Blubber Hulk. Go to it and have Ayla use Charm to get a Strength Capsule. Retreat and go back through the door with the two Nus you came through. Repeat this as many times as desired to get as many Strength Capsules as needed.
    Shelters
    Enter Guardia Forest in 600 AD. Follow the first right and go to the upper path. Notice the bush in the top left part of the small clearing. Move next to it and the bush will begin to shake. Press A and a monster will appear, drop a Shelter, then retreat. Collect the Shelter, leave the forest, and reenter. Repeat this as many times as desired.
    More money in New Game +
    Money does not transfer into your next game in New Game + mode. To keep your wealth, before facing Lavos at the end battle buy everything possible from the merchants until your funds are exhausted. Visit the trader in the Prehistoric Era and trade for as many of his items as possible. Defeat Lavos and complete the game. In New Game + mode your items will carry over. Sell all the unwanted items for money in New Game + mode.
    Glitches

Surprised Lucca
    When you start the game, go to the Millennium Fair. Crash with Marle, give her the pendant, and go right up. Wait until she takes the candies, then go up. Then, you will be asked to enter the machine. Do so and talk to Marle. She will go inside and disappear. Instead of going up and taking the pendant, try to go back past Lucca. She will ask you to go after her. Then, enter the machine. Lucca will be surprised, even after asking you to go.
    Thiago master shake
    Chrono bits
    When fighting Krawlie, allow Chrono to die. Once you defeat him, he will go away in a sudden flashing light. Look at Chrono before he gets up. You will find only bits of Chrono instead of his whole body. Once he gets up he will return to normal. Note: Krawlie takes away all of your health except for one point; two or three hits will kill Chrono.
    Alex McMenemy
    Repeating old man
    In the Arris Dome (2300 A.D.), you will find an old man. Walk up and talk to him. He will say his name is Doan. Go out of the Arris Dome then come back in. Talk to him again. Look where the name should be. Notice how it says "Old Man" instead of "Doan".
    Alex McMenemy
    lol Awesome XD
    I'm Arby over there; Always nice to see a familiar face around. (lucario101 also goes here)

I also see you're kinda new here ($10 says it's because of VGD "closing"), so welcome to KHI. :3
    Oh, and your comment about FFIX in the picture section, I got it when I was around 13-14 at either Best Buy or Gamestop. It's hard to find now I suppose but yeah. Best one.
    H
    Yeah thats the problem I have with the bottom one... other than that I like that one more too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back