• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
kingofthekey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• and... okay? that was really random. XD
    yesh! we should embrace our nerdiness!!! lolz whutevr. it sounded kewl in my head...
    Haaah... some people in the KH sections tend to be a bit prone to flaming. I posted like crazy there when I first joined, but it was easy then because there was tons of speculation over the upcoming games, and people were nicer back then... ._. I don't really go there much anymore though. I find I like the RP'ing section and the discussion/creative writing sections better. :3
    No problem. :3 I totally understand that. The best way to start making more friends is to just get involved in the forums (whichever sectino you best fit into) and start talking to people from there. But random friend requests work too, lol!
    http://khpfantasy.forumotion.com/forum.htm

A great new forum for Kingdom Hearts, Persona, and Final Fantasy. Come on today and help me make this site a great place for gamers to discuss what they love the most. You can discuss any game in general to your hearts content on my forum :D. And you can make many friends who share you interests.There are many topics to discuss in, so dont hesitate. You wont be dissapointed :D

http://khpfantasy.forumotion.com/forum.htm
    swimmingly, huh? thats cute... ;3
    well, its otay i guess. and its nite here. about 8:50 to be precise. how are u today?
    I'm a nobody...I'm not the cool kid to a lot of ppl sadly and I love the organization and nobodies in general mor than I like heartless...the kh series didn't get interesting until the nobodies showed up :)
    I'm a nobody...I'm not the cool kid to a lot of ppl sadly and I love the organization and nobodies in general mor than I like heartless...the kh series didn't get interesting until the nobodies showed up :)
    Sure...sg is social group, cp is control panel or currently playing... loc is location, idk there is mor but yeahz any other Qs friend?
    no problemo friend! If u need 2 kno anything I'll try to help u out...make sum friends, find a good sg, and hav fun!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back