• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Priss Princess Peckerpunch

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• We are pretty awesome :) Never being to Calgary, I can't really comment on them. But I must say, BC is pretty awesome in every way. Except for living. It's just expensive.
    On the bright side, it's super cheap. No Provincial taxes is something I could get used to. The Flames and Oilers, however is a different story ;)
    I can't tell you you're wrong. I just moved downtown. So much pretty.

How's the awesomeness of the oil fields to the east?
    It's very late, but a Dark Souls roleplay deserves such a Valentine. I commend you, sir.

OK OK I WILL WE WILL PROBABLY DO KHI SHOUTOUTS TOO *^*

guaaarh i'll make you say hi he's supa handsome ;3
    I'M SO GOOD I'M REALLY EXCITED FOR TOMORROW STEVE IS VISITING ME
    also i know right askdjfk;sd turn made it for me. he's making a bunch of them for people. i think you would like him a lot 8D have you talked to him yet?
    Yeah, I've barely been on at all. REAL LIFE, it does that to you. As for msn, I never got around to reinstalling it after I had to reinstall windows...until like yesterday, hahaha. So I haven't been on properly yet.
    Huh? Oh wait a minute. I totally forgot. hang on.

I think I have you... but you didn't accept my new messenger addy xD;
    Omfg Denvy-chu <3
    I did a presentation of my project for my company's vice president XD; yey me.
    Money money money <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back