• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Noir
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• S
    He beats off to his gay parents? Sick.
    S
    It's creepy. I have no idea who he's talking to or about.... I wish he would die.
    S
    HEY AGREN! IF YOU'RE READING THIS! GO FUCK YOURSELF BUDDY! I BROUGHT IT UP, NOT HIM. DUMMY.

I have no idea, for a guy who apparently blocked you, he sure does like to creep your profile.
    haha... i looked at his profile.... wow.... Agren is worse then Haxon... much worse.... all those stupid cat pictures? wtf
    what happened between you guys?
    S
    Of course. The most mature people in the world such as Hawking's, Reeves, Obama, when asked a question, they all reply with "your mom". I hate Agren -_-
    S
    So I'm guessing, that quote in Agren's sig, you didn't actually say that?
    idk why are you asking me. i just post the songs and host it. i don't think i'm the one in charge of whether you sing or not.
    He actually followed through and reported me? BAHAHAHA!
    i wonder how that turned out.
    Those who break promises should definitely get harassed xD
    I know that. That is why I'm getting all the quotes I can before it gets locked. lol. Best thread I've seen so far besides the one in Future of Kingdom Hearts with Audo.
    God, same here.

It's one thing to give out your opinions. Dogen did that fine. I disagree with him, but at least he did it in an intelligent manner (somewhat)...

Can't he troll Gaia or something? Somewhere easy to troll?
    He's so frustrating though. The whole cheesecake argument I yelled at my monitor:

WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?!
    Good avies are hard to come by D:

Though I prefer requesting some to make mine lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back