• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Merry Christmas Sea Salt! *hands her present* open it wen u can...
    it's some seasalt icecream lol or wutevr u want for christmas...
    Thatz not the attitude lol tt sumone and ask them I DARE you lol I gotz2go but if u still need help when I get bak I'll be mor than willing to help u k? ttyl
    itz juz 4 da party not forever lol ummmm I can ask one if u want me to? Don't be shy lol if u don't really like any of them then idk ummmm hmmmmm...I knew this guy shortage would be a problem...
    Srry can't let u do that lol I'll get u a date...juz wait...if I can't I'll juz ask to double up someone w/ u...did u chek the list on da fc to find sumone? If u didn't go chek (58) then tell me if u still can't...
    Hey u don't gotz a date yet! Cmon girl get w/ the program! lol I reposted the available list on page 58 of da fc if u can't find anyone then tell me and I'll help u out...k? ttyl
    Come 2 da nobody fc Christmas party! Get a date fo da party (page 46 on da fc has available ppl list) so hope ta see u there!
    Ur Xigbar my friend, speaking of which...u should add sum mor friends so u don't get lonely (they don't bite and most of them are really nice) lol juz a suggestion...
    Welcome to the group my friend...who's ur fav org. Member? If u need any help ever I'll try to help u out so don't be shy lol XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back