• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I've been mostly busy with school and other such stuff outside of KHI. o-o Finally break time, so I'll be on a bunch more. I was about to run off to hit up some Jade Cocoon 2, so when I get back on I'll take care of your order in the store and let you know directly when it's finished. :3 *checks to see what the order is*

Yah, no problem. I'll try and have it ready sometime later today and I'll let you know when through a post there. Sorry for the lack of expediency on our end with this one, but a bunch of our more active members are in college (namely myself, Kain, Alu, and Axie) and this week and last week are generally finals weeks, meaning very little free time. xD

Again, sorry for the delay on this one.
    Yeah, what he did was pretty stupid, but at least the damage wasn't too bad.

I've been kinda sick lately, but I'm feeling better now. I think I was dehydrated without realizing it.
    Actually, report it as a glitch in the thread. *should have thought of that sooner* >_>;
    sorry I didn't reply to you earlier, I was a little tied up.

Well, I'm glad to see we have another member, although I haven't played the inferno in months :]
    Another alternative would be to make a meebo account. It's the same basic concept, except it's all online so you can avoid downloading anything. I use this, actually. >.>
    Aim can be found here. It's an instant messaging program, and it's free. Most people in the inferno use it to discuss strategy during pvp battles and such. It would be great if you could get it. <3
    I'm pretty sure it'll come near Christmas time like last year. Or until Raeneth beats/gets bored of Assassin's Creed 2.
    Kinda busy since my exams are this Thursday and Friday.

How about you? =3 Hope the inactivity of the Inferno events isn't making squad life less enjoyable.
    Oh hey. I've just been busy uploading images to the main site, since I'm manager now. It's a lot of work. You?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back