• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
X
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Your still in, you've just missed a lot. Just ask and I'll give you a quick synopsis.
    Um, XIII-Allan, I, uh, I can't do this RP... I feel like a douche-bag for having joined and then not actually posting, but I realise now I can't sustain about 3 different RP's simultaneously, so, um, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to leave this one.
    Basically, I'm dropping out...
    Sorry.
    Are you posting in the Travelers RP??? If you get this before you post I just thought i should let you know that the Darklord is about to strike :)
    O yea i forgot your characters were waiting on him... sorry and they are all going to where Qster is so just pop up around that area and do damage... actually we will talk inside the portal and then you will go out and do damage to Qster and whoever he is with ok? So i will edit my post and then we will go...
    ok!!! i gotta go check that thread... i will post where yall are at... i think that we might go attack qster
    Just letting you know... the Darklord said you can do what you want but that portal is still there just in case you feel like leaving. He isn't there any more. He teleported to a different location
    Ok ummm just a reminder... don't double post especially in the actual RP and all jinan did was use his clone ability to get behind you and slice you across your back
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back