• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
O

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• History.... T~T .... Math is my best and history my worst..... I mean I get A's in all my subjects (I'm kinda a nerd-ish geek-ish girl) but I just HATE history! I really don't care what happened in the past!!! All I really want to learn about is animals and math... that's it.... AGH!!!
    .... OMF GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY SOME ONE WHO DIDN'T ASK ME 'WHAT'S UP'!!!!.... LoL! Sorry.... But nothing... I'm almost feeling 100% again... so that's good... But I'm doing an essay on my most hated subject... and I still need to finish my Naruto ff chap.... and tomorow me and my family are going to go get a X-mas tree.... I already know most of the thing I'm getting for X-mas! LoL! What about you?
    Don't get me started on that thing.... But anyway... Yaaa... I'm just getting better... for the first time in five years (or more) I got sick.... It's my mom that got me sick... and she's not one to get sick.... But when I get sick I get it bad.... So I'm reeeaaaalllllyyyy happy to be done and over with this thing! YaY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! LoL!
    Oh.... you know... It's really bad when I start jumping to conclusions.... I don't do that a lot.... oh well... how have you been?
    Well I'm good at that! And darn proud of it too! LoL! I spend way to much time with my cousins.... But if you want to tell me thats your choice...
    I look disinterested when I'm not with my kids(I teach them how to ice skate) or with my 'sisters' or when I go down to Texas to see my dad's side of the family...Then I turn into a prank master.....Long story short...as good as my grilled cheese sandwiches are....my brother, sister-in-law, niece and nephews, and the rest of my cousins are NEVER going to eat them again without one of them watching me...lucky for me I'm have 'Awesome Ninja Skills'...LoL!(oh, and on here!)
    Out in the real world I only show my feelings to my 'sisters'....thats it....people who see me at work think I'm a cold heartless perra...and put on a mask of joy for the kids...I don't...kinda...but I'm (most of the time) a happy calm person...they just don't know me...the only time I act differently is when I'm not in a good mood...so ya...LoL!
    ...I...know h-how you feel....I miss someone who was very close to me....no matter how many times I try and call him he doesn't answer....It's because of what he did...It was nothing bad...It's just that he got laughed at and now he's trying to get rid of everything that was a part of it...*sigh* and yet my life is STILL boring! LoL!
    Awwww....how sweet of you!....you asking for advice? No! jk!(I'm to lazy to type the word)
    Oh...SOOOOO awesome!!!....sorry...I'm bored...LoL! Are you talking mean about her?
    I have my huge speakers turned up half the way...I'm probably gonna wake up my neighborhood.... LoL! and reading ff...You?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back