• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Eww that's disgusting I`m straight bet your not and I`m not giving my address to a stranger. The ontario mall is my fav
    Ghost hunters are not cool. I was just playing I didn't meet anyone maybe a few people and guys that want to flirt
    NOOOOO male salsa dancer ARE NOT SCARY WHAT THE HELL UHHHH HELLO WHO WILL I DANCE WITH WHEN I GO SALSA DANCEING?. whats with you?
    Lol Texas isn't bad to me^^ some guys from there are hot lol and faded is just a lighter part of drunk okay and was cool.^^ I don't have an accent^^lol
    No I`m not from Texas NOOOOOO and yeah I went to a party but I didn't get drunk I just got faded lol and IM FROM CALIFORNIA XO
    You suck at guessing what state people are from after you find out what country and NOPE NOT FLORIDA CA.
    Intrusive is like... asking too many questions. Intruding. I don't like Spain, either. Never been there but the country repulses me. I'm not racist at all but I think my dislike for Spain and Spanish people comes from my Spanish teacher. While she is English herself and married to an Italian man, she is OBSESSED with Spain and Spanish. It's like she doesn't realise other countries speak the language when I personally would be more interested in learning about Mexico or Cuba or Puerto Rico, etc. etc. However, Spanish is a very useful language to have under your belt since around 400 million people in the world speak it. That's around 1/14th of the global population. Spanish takes you all around the world, but now I am going to stop my COME AND LEARN LANGUAGES AT RUNSHAW COLLEGE prep, lmfao. I'm from Paris but live in Chorley, Lancashire.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back