• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
3keybladewielder

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I don't sound like I'm Xigbar at all. I see you've yet again deleted my comments. Can't handle people with personalities and opinions? You're gonna have a hard time here, then.
    hehe i though he kind of already had some kind of machine gun snipery thing...oh well i used.. um do you have the valor gear?? then i upgraded it all the way up too prestige gear+..
    well especially since most of the enemies are ground... though try it out and check it out... :) you can tell me if you try it...
    hmm.. are you playing it right now?? i never really used air weapons... i always sticked with the ground ones.... though you can try it if you want.... :)
    ohh sure... i guess you don't want to tell me huh?? lol.. yeah it counts... no well it's cold right now where I'm at... doesn't help that I'm sick either... :(
    oh you should be good... well maybe it was a bit easy for me.. i leveled up a ton load... maybe you can level up?? if it's hard for you??
    ohh ghosts?? oh on in the coliseum? what kind of gear do you have?? and what lever are you at?
    lol well it's not that the missions are hard... i just want someone to play with.. though none of my friends have a ds.. you can beat it...
    oh.... i actually had no trouble in standard.. i might go for it in expert.. though i wish some friends had this game.... i want to play with other people... :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back