• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Raz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Ah, back in high school I was too afraid to tell my teachers what I thought of them or what they said. I wish I hadn't been, 'cuz some of them were absolutely horrible. They were great role models.
    My parents aren't religious, and while they would be okay with sending me to a religious school, I wouldn't. The public schools were I am are fairly good, so I didn't have to go to a private or religious school to get the good education. So, I don't have to deal with all of the bad things that come with a religious based school. Well, bad for an atheist.
    You're welcome. Did you like how I added some humor in there saying "Rep 4 Rep". I hope you didn't think I was asking for Rep, I was just joking
    I've never had to go to a school like that. My family is not very religious- at all. I probably would have gone to a private school, though, if I had stayed in Maryland, where the public schools suck.
    I was on block scheduling, so I only had 4 classes a day. And every semester, they changed. So, I would finish, say... Algebra II first semester, and then I'd be done with it for the year. Ugh, Bible Classes? I went to a regular public school, where required religious classes were a big no-no.
    Okay. That's good. :p

It is, isn't it? I'm not a morning person by any means, but I'm a lot better than the others in my family. Well, in high school, school started at 7:25 and ended at 2:18. We only had 4 periods, but they lasted for an hour and a half. I had to get up at 5 because I had to take the bus and it would take an hour to get there from my house. I'm glad to not be in high school anymore.
    Oh, really? I like my font. It's very nice. You can see everything, right? I haven't had any complaints about how I did my profile, but you never know.

Hehe, I'm in college, so I only have two classes tomorrow, in the morning. So, it's not too bad. I just hate having to get up at 7. Still not as bad as when I was in high school, had to get up at 5, and went to class for an hour and a half.
    Hello, I don't know you, but you used to be the one with the Draco sig, right? Of course Zexy's in my avy. :D He deserves it.

Besides the sky, nothing much. It's late on a Sunday night and I have school tomorrow. Not in the greatest moods. :p
    Thanks for accepting my Friend Request. I hope we can be great friends. BTW Zexion is my second favorite Org. member next to Axel. I just wanted to tell you that because Zexion is in your avvy
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back