• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yes. Snicker. A held in chuckle or giggle.

I was just saying I never noticed that it looked like David Bowie was making a gesture relating to oral sex.
    S
    No it wasn't like that. I was part of ACF, if you know what that is, at first and I got banned because a mod hated me. And someone linked me to this. The only reason why I joined the forums was because of the General Video Games, seriously, if there was a stat tracker on how many posts you posted in in each section, GVG would be winning by about 94%. I used to like Kingdom Hearts. I posted maybe once or twice in the KH sections but saw the retardation of the people and decided that those forums were fucking terrible, along with the game after seeing the ending of KHII and how SQUENIX is turning an awesome franchise, into another one of their final fantasy games.
    S
    bugger all? Well that's stupid of you to say. Maybe the KH sections are the things that are bugger all and the other boards are better. kh is the main theme of the main site, the forums have nothing to do with it. In my opinion, general video games is ten times better than the KH sections, therefore, having the part in my sig is alright for me because I don't give a damn about kingdom hearts.
    S
    So what your saying is I have to like Kingdom Hearts to be on this site? That makes no sense.

You do know that there are other sections such as General Video Games to talk about different and better games? You do know that there are different sections such as digital media for photoshoppers, discussion boards.... It's called a freedom of speech and opinion, deal with it.
    darn this whole rep system! i can't give you any more well deserved rep right now. keep up the good work
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back