• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Vayne Mechanics
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• gah you have no idea T^T I bet my bodyfat percentage is like.. - 10000 or something lollll.
    hhhhhahhhe, aww. cant say im that healthy then. im terrified of gaining weight lol. but yeaa, sure msnn; i dont really use it much.. but at times. :c
    YES, you fucking agree with me. Id so hug you now c:
    Like, fat in general.. is disgusting. D8
    finalfantasyforums. :c i said i think obese people are disgusting, and like they started hating on meeee. why make an obese thread thingie if you dont want other peoples opinion ?
    lollll, thanksss, i might stick around for awhile. c: the faggets @ fff turned out to be bitches fffuu
    idk if my karaoke microphones would work,i didn't see it as dumb, but then again i really am really stupid, idk about the l/r thing cuz in the OP u where so like, idk, about the perfect rhythm or w/e i thought you might have minded, i meant the intrumental thing as a joke, but w/e,
    ken does firion learn any new HP attacks besides that bow one? it's easy to block by others, and for me to make a good shoot id have to get close, use that one BRV attack, then like while he's off guard use the bow one...
    >~>
    ur retired...? rrr what does the green stand for? >~O
    it's not global..i think...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back