• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh dude thats suckish lol I remember when kingdomhearts 2 first came out and I rented it, I played it and had finaly got to Hollow b but I had too eat so I told my step sis dont turn it off she didnt I went to go eat. Then I came back and saw that it was still on. But like an dum ass

I CAME IN AND HIT THE OFF SWICH I CRYED T.T
    L-U-C-K-Y!!!!!
    i just need to pay my parents for days....
    i cant wait to play it!
    Hello thar! Hey have you seen the days commercial on TV yet? I've been waiting forcing myself to watch these Disney shows, but I haven't seen one yet. Then I left the room and it went on. Lol, it's pretty crazy but Kingdom Hearts is BACK! (^ ^)
    wow, they closed your thread about not closing threads.
    how ironic.

although i have to agree w/ you on that topic. the mods do seem to be closing alot of threads very early lately =/
    i very much agree with your "closed threads" thread. i have also noticed that. i wanted to start a "closed threads 2" but my phone will not allow me to start a new thread. i would like to point out that your thread is a perfect exhample of what i think you were talking about. this whole thing with "closing spam threads" is completley contradicted by the exhisting thread "axel. gay or not". i would have liked to have a chance to voice my opinion on this topic however it was once again closed prematurley. i was under the impression that the whole point of a forum was to give people a chance to voice there oppinions but i guess i wont get that opportunity.
    i very much agree with your "closed threads" thread. i have also noticed that. i wanted to start a "closed threads 2" but my phone will not allow me to start a new thread. i would like to point out that your thread is a perfect exhample of what i think you were talking about. this whole thing with "closing spam threads" is completley contradicted by the exhisting thread "axel. gay or not". i would have liked to have a chance to voice my opinion on this topic however it was once again closed prematurley. i was under the impression that the whole point of a forum was to give people a chance to voice there oppinions but i guess i wont get that opportunity.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back