• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• People considered so far.

Healing Vision(duh)
    KR∆NK(hell yes)

People I asked [no feedback yet]

KB[busy]
    Malibu
    -Quiverr-
    Sweeeeet.

Granted i'm trying to pull together a rag-tag team. Hoping I can put up something soon.
    Hey KRANK, I have this idea for a new shop so you can show me more of your awesome style.
    Lol Kami hybrid, I can do her style or at least a variant. :3 I see with your latest you can too xD.
    HAHA no i wish, its from a webcomic that i love. CLICK
    I can draw but not that well.
    Ironically i made a tag using Charlie's style. Does that mean I'm charlie? LOLOLOL no. Just no. Anyways, whats up man?

You never get on msn ;_;
    Ah, it's just that it looks alot like something Charlie would've made, haha
    Lmfao at your SoTW entry, thats seriously epic dude. By epic I mean HAHAHAHAHA, you used fish, win <3.
    I might size your entry down a small bit to fit it on the dec if thats ok with you
    POST ABOUT THE LESSON. Or falling asleep and hitting your face then bouncing back because of your surfboard xDDD
    Oh dude, I'm trying some more stuff for my avatars/icons. I mean I know i've mainly been doing SE ones, :T but its IMO easier to work with SOME flat stuff first. <_< gonna whore clip masking for a while.
    I did, I'm working my tablet to no return with practice. If you get a good scan that aint crappy I'm up for more.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back