• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Annoyance
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• C
    Haven't visited my sister in a while, and needed a break from my hometown. :p
    C
    Same. Very bored. At my sisters house going back home tomorrow morning then coming back in a month.
    C
    you pimped your bf? that dosent matter i'm tired g'night
    C
    oh than god.... phew anyway hows your life fuck any bitches? pimp any hoes? have a close encounter with god?
    C
    to be completely honest i dont care. i'm just trying to keep this conversation going.
    C
    and yet your sweating like nuts bwaahahaha cuz its hot as tits bwahahaha.......................................okay i'm done anyway days is in 22 days huh?
    C
    you should have seen that coming i mean you said and i quote "i'm sweating like NUTS right now .this room is hot as TITS." lemme break it down for you.you said that your sweating and then said the word tits in the next sentence come on.any way what are you doing
    C
    ......................................................................................................that is hot!
    C
    darn pesimist,me like. so how've ya been
    C
    i never joke about love baby............lol jk somthing tells me this conversation is gonna be a winner
    C
    hey baby...........................................................
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back