• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• hello roxas sooooo skitty tells me that your a dc member and she asked for me to give you a helping hand
    A
    Benjamin is the boy with the gravity defying hair, I intended him to be based on Sora, Roxas and Ven.

Zehanato is the Japanese translation of Xehanort and Los Sincorazones are the Heartless in Spanish.
    A
    Thanks for the review. Benjamin (Benny) is just an unholy mix of Sora, Roxas, and Ven
    A
    A fanfic that I have. Can you please read it and offer your opinion. It would be much appreciated.
    A
    If you ever want to read something, could you see how I have my prologue of a Keybearer's Journey
    I have plenty of RP's you can join.

Some that are of my own creation are

Fr@9m3n+s and Envoy of the Twilight

While there are RP's like Genesis Complex (I think that's what it's called) and Simon Says that look reallly well. Also MELT looks really good, just dont spam post on it cuz it annoys TR...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back