• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Drollive
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I'd like for you to occupy all my time. That would be fun.

Yeah, that kinda sucked, 'cuz it got all melty and liquidy and didn't taste good....
    You need something to occupy all your time. Like me. Or video games.

As long as it doesn't get all melty and liquidy like at the picnic thing.
    Yeah, I know. Not everyone has too much time on their hands, lol. I do, though. I'm sick of it. Too much time....

But I like dancing with caramel...although, it does taste really good with apples.......
    Okies then. Kewl. My mom doesn't think I know enough about you because I don't tell her everything. IDC, though. She also doesn't know I talk to you on here, so she thinks you and I have only talked once since I've been home...she seems to think that means you don't care about me or whatever....
    They're not infinitely pissed...usually. But a lot has happened in the past few years that has kinda just made it all insane, lol. Why do you ask?
    I'm home. I tried calling you last night, but didn't get an answer, so I guess I'll try again later tonight. I'm going to a movie with my dad and brother, and I don't know when we'll be back, but I will try to call. I misses you...
    We should be home late tomorrow night/early Monday morning, depending on when church get out and we actually get on the road.
    Jessi, a bad boy, just come look at what you brother did to her little whore of a body.
    Absolutely nothing, lol. I've been so bored lately. There is nothing to do here. On campus or in "town" lol.

How 'bout you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back