• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• wow, you havnt been on in forever. anyway, when you get back on, chapter 5 of my fic is up if you want to read it^^
    Hey there. If you're still interested, I'd like you to take a look at that Wolf's Rain thread; I posted two days ago, and was wondering if you still wanted to lend your help.
    um my moms email...wait you left yesterday!!!! no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    wait youre leaving!?!?!?!!?!? oh my god why what did i miss!!!!! oh and i dont have an email so i guess i'll just have to wait till it lands itself in stores
    aw =( , I can't believe yer leaving V-V , I'm gonna miss you alot on here =(.
    I'll pm u my email though cuz I wanna know what happens in SkyAngels ^ ^ and I really wish u good luck wherever u land next =) lolz maybe I'll follow u there who know XD lolz .
    My best wishes to you ^-^.
    Lumine
    Thank you!
    And, good luck to you too! I'll be looking forward to the new chapters of Sky Angels!
    Certainly, my email is jenovasoldier@yahoo.com, btw I was wondering if you would check out my story before you left, It's titled "Run Boy Run" in the creative writing section.
    You can look me up on fanfiction.net on the forums or on my first fanfic: A weird coincidence, My username is Oblivion fenrir
    L
    Okay that would be nice!! Go head and PM it to me and I will send ya mine back ^.^
    L
    Aww your leaveing KHI??? :( I know I didnt know you much but you are so sweet!! I will miss you!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back