• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Annoyance
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• well duh? little obvious don't ya think? i mean, how would someone not know what image they are posting on the internet! D:

but, if ya had posted that since the start, im sure it would have saved your typing for something more important, like "chatting w/ da boys" . lol.
    how am i being a bitch? i just don't know you. and here you are trying to make me know you. damn.
    w/e.
    well whats ur name BEFORE the name change? =_______=
    goddamn, how do u expect me to know you? your not famous or anything so stop whinning about one person who doesnt know you.
    if ur not in the FI, FoKH, Anime/manga, or sometimes video games then i dont know you.
    its like some kid from inferno coming at me telling me if i know em. of course not!i dont even know what inferno is.!
    lol.
    what opinion? all you said was "theres a thing called proof reading" like your SA or something :I
    lol.
    who the fuck are you?
    before the name change?!
    do people even know you?
    gtfo noob.
    y r u even talking to me?! i don't even know you!
    you're not cute so stop trying to.
    C
    heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey wassup
    well its going to be gone soon and this one is smaller he'll have it up tonight im sorry for the trouble i really like the pic
    G
    I just came by it somehow. Sorry if it bothered you. I think you're cool, you have nice eyes also.
    G
    There is a picture of you holding a Pokemon toy in your hand.
    G
    ....The one in your album?
    G
    Just chillen I guess, I saw your pic and I left a comment. ^^
    yea sorry,it just got very annoying cause it kept happening for awhile
    anyways with the thread i didn't know that all my threads were posted before
    first of all i didn't post in every single anime thread and oh well so i do even post in it, doesn't really matter or does it bother you?well my bad
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back