• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Nostalgia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh my God. I don't know if it's funny or sick or just... :/ If I wasn't on this topic and you randomly posted a video of this I wouldn't even know what it was about. XP
    Pokémon tournament being planned, you interested? It's a Wi-Fi battling tournament, and games you can use are Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold or Soul Silver.
    T
    Yeah the one with half Terra half Xehanort. They made me take it down D:

But I love my new Original Sora avatar! You know what im talking about right? Soras Original desigh! He was suppose to look like a lion type person to matvh the disney characters, and his keyblade looked like a chainsaw, Its pretty badass
    T
    Yeah I know im just kidding. :p
    I had something just like that and they made me take it down because it was a spoiler apparently... even though it was a fan drawing/theory
    T
    HEY YOU HAVE A SPOILER IN YOUR SIG! D:
    Is your signature suppose to represent the similarities in darkness of Terra and Xehanort?
    C
    Haha. Nope you are right. I get bored very easily.
    Since your a fan of jak and daxter, in jak II there's this glitch go to the top of the catle again where you fought baron praxis, go to the area of the battle that you finished him off then the wall to the far side try jumping over it and you will end up grabbing the ledge, get on top and try jumping over the barrier on top of the wall big dark jak helps, jump on top of the other wall and you can jump off it's pretty cool cause you keep falling for a while and you end up on city level and it looks weird but you still fall through it. Need any more glitches just ask.
    No problem ;3 and I should have moved that other thread too while I was at it. Oh well.
    That's a real toughy, i do like how Yusuke's character is but still it gets tiresome, so i would say Kurama :D, gotta love that grace he has ;D
    xD, well when i have loads of free time, and i find the right site to watch all episodes by season, its just a matter of enjoying the show :D
    :p, actually cuz of your request, i started watching it from scratch yesterday, and i am already on episode 34 XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back