• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• L
    >< well still try to get as much sleep as you can cause if you keep doing alot of things and dont get enough sleep you will get hurt and I wouldnt ant that to happen and lol wow I feel s short right now xD if we met you would have to look down to see me huh? XD well good night rest well! :)
    L
    Yay!*bear hugs and smiles* o,o OMG get more sleep!!!! take naps during the day oif you can. Better not work yourself to hard or I will make you sleep!>< OMG your tall!! Omg I feel so small now ><
    L
    Dont be sorry its alright. OMG IM SO HAPPY TO EHAR FROM YOU!!!*Hugs* I hope school is going well :)
    L
    I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    L
    No your not terrible you explain thigs perfectly! and thanks :)
    L
    Really I do? Somtimes I wonder if its just juberish><
    L
    Ya I understand that... I just wish things could be better... It just seems like things get worse day by day and I just see no point in doing anything.... Somtimes I just wish I was somone else or simply dead. I see that as... WEll I see it as if tha where to happen I coud be hapy.... But even then I dont know if I will be happy... Does that make sense?
    L
    Have you ever jst wished that you wouldnt wake up...... Or just for one day life could be difrent and you got all the things yo wanted that you didnt befor.... That for just one day you could be happy and treated right...
    L
    Its hard not to think of doing that. Going thorugh this for years every day every second and haveing to gvet up everyday when i dont see the point too....Its upsetting... Its hard and I hate it. its like people see right through e and it hurts. No one hears me talk even if I yell.... Once my grandmother even left me at the store and forgot about me.She said"opps sorry dont get why your here" Ya that hurts!.... I know it wil hurt you if I leave and I dont want to hurt you or anyone else. But who else will care? I only have you and another friend.... Thats it.... People dont want to be around me... No one wants to talk to me. Hell when im old enough i bet no one will even ask me out.... But that...... Im just always going to be alone arent I....
    L
    Ya...*looks down* Thats exeactly how I feel.... I see no point in liveing life... Im always alone no one wants me around.... I see the only reason im here is to be hurt. I see as if my life wont get better and that it will get worse... I dont understand why im still here. I tried killing myelf again a few weeks ago.... Im sick of this all.... I hate this life....
    L
    Oooh I see..... *Sigh* well I hope things get better for her... And to be honest.... Do you really know how I feel?......Do you really understand?....
    L
    Well its ture im just wating... Ntohign seems right right now....And thanks I like it to
    L
    Ooooh well thats good right!? :) Eh im not well at all right now.... Wating for life to pass lol
    L
    I see... Im really sorry about all of that. Are you doing okay though?
    L
    One dont be sorry for venting im here to help as uch as I can mmkay? ... Well you will get somwhere in life first of all. She was just angry with you for not likeing her back. Us girls and be real idiots and poseisive. Try not to think you hurt her so much I think she is just upset about you not likeing her. But I see it as you had a good reason and you ended befor it did get worse. If you dont feel anything for the girl but you still date her then that would end up WAAY even worse than what you just told me. So you did the right thing. And I dont wana sound like Im telling you whats right and wrong but if the girl you where with befor and you really cared for her.... If it ended and it hurt you and you go out dateing again at an early time when your not ready that could effect you too. CAuse form what it seems like you went to date this other girl right when you and the other girl didnt work out so well. That could also have somthing to do with you not likeing the second girl you dated. Im not so good at exping things I hope this all makes sense to you and I hope I am some help to you.
    L
    Yes please I owuld like to know
    L
    Oh.... I would ask bt there is no chance of you telling me.... all I have to say is try not to worry about it so much
    L
    Ya I know..... But just no nothing was your fault
    L
    I know what you mean... They are your friends but you still may not be able to trust them... I am the same I tell people some things but not everything cause they could tell somone or back stabb you with it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back