• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Reika Noko
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Don't know, it's not for me.

Ya ever hear these lyrecs

someone please save us, us college kids!
    what my parents told me is what i did
    they said go to school and be a college kid
    but in the end i question why i did

i'm poor, i'm starving, i'm flat broke, i've got no cash to spend
    sell all my books for front row tickets to dave matthews band
    my girlfriend's at another school, i know this year will test her
    i called, found out she had three other boyfriends last semester

and that's why i say
    oh no! not for me, not for me
    call it torture, call it university
    no! arts and crafts is all i need
    i'll take calligraphy and then i'll make a fake degree

80 grand later i found out that all that i had learned
    is that you should show up to take your finals and your midterms
    the party scene is kinda mean, i think it's sick and twisted
    the navy showed up at my dorm and claimed that i enlisted

and that's why i say

don't get excited. she'll say "no" without a doubt you see
    and i've decided college girls just won't go out with me
    they make me nervous and they always catch me off my guard
    like cell phone services i drop out cause college is too hard

it's time to call my father
    cause it's his alma mater
    good grades aren't what they seem
    i think he knows the dean
    it's time to call my father
    cause it's his alma mater
    he says he's proud of me
    but college always was his dream
    and i would always say it's not for me

but in the end i question why i did

do what will make you happy
    do what you feel is right
    only but one thing matters
    learn how to live your life

[in background:]
    (phi, beta, delta, cappa
    but in the end i question why i did)

do what will make God happy
    do what you feel is right
    only but one thing matters
    learn how to live your life
    But you forgot Rei-chan that normal wished in the hand of someone not normal become intresting, my sunny day in skateboarding can be anywere, from France(god no!) to even mexico(fireworks!) Though this year I hope to have a anouther adventure beacuse after this I made a deal with my brother I would look into collage.
    I follow the rules too(the ones I like) though maybe i'm just looking for something new, I'm very odd like that.

LOL well it's not for snow, I gradtued high school early so I colud go on tour, though I still hate school. I think I'm just wishing for to haev a good year, I have pretty eary desires to fill, give me and skateboard and a sunny day and I'm good
    Oh itailn jokes are very funny to me beacuse my uncle is just like all the jokes you could think of, though it gets odd sometimes. This site was always funny to me but these days it's not as fun, well it is but there's more downers, lol but then agian I think I'm just a person who likes to be in a easy going place instead of strees.

So what's up with ya ;D
    I like rum and girls

Ya try being a itailm from speaking it to haveing to understand it then to people makeing jokes about the maifai
    Yes I would guess that way, then again if you did know me a year ago, you would be laughing whenever me or Brol talked

You can say that, so what about ya what do ya like
    LOL yeah I had that effect on some.

I left in setember beacuse I was recruited for a skateboarding tour, lol long story on why and how, if you knew me a year ago you would of know why, anyway I came back the first time I posted on the rp, lol a home comeing post you could say.
    LOL that is true but most of everyone who joined in setember I never met beacuse I left khi for a short time. Thought meeting the people in the diffremt rp's since I came back has been fun
    So what's up anyway girly, I really know nothing about cha, even though ya in the same rp as me.
    intresting profile, Yo rei, just stoped by to say what's up, since we in the same RP I should be friendley with everyone in it ;D
    lol rp overload ay that happens to all of use I am in 6 rps which is about to be seven wants I get my Zombie rp up lol actually I better go do that chat with ya later
    well I posted in Destiny Islands good luck most likely smaking my character or saying something rude lol also its your turn in rising tales rp
    I will post once I am finish with the rising tales post also Is Laon some type of scare version of Toan cause there names are pretty similar if ya ask me and the fact he quick and deadly with his attacks like Toan
    nothing naughty if thats what you lol the hint hint thing kinda makes me worry that Metis will become a very naughty girl lol
    alright your VM systems finally working congrats lol so to selibrate it heres some rep points from kkl himself

so hows your day going
    Shit, the richest person in my family is my grandma who lives on a fixed income with her Alzheimer's. If it wasn't for the fact that I see her everyday, she'd forget all about me. And all of her money goes onto bills for her own apartment at this old folks home. And not to mention the fact that I can't even GET to college because of the fact that I haven't taken the ACT, something needed to get scholarships and loans, and so that kinda puts a hamper on my goal to be a pediatrician.

But that guy tryin' to kill me was nothin'. I may have only been about three or four, but I was also a genius, still am to this day. Because of this, I was able to outsmart him and got behind a telephone pole because he was trying to run me and my mom over with his car. It was kinda funny and cool how his face was slammed against the glass as it gave way and he flew out and tumbled over the ground until he stopped, kinda kicking me in the process, He soon got up but the impact was funny as hell and made me laugh my ass off because he got outsmarted by a little kid.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back