• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• L
    Oh ya I know how that is. You cant realy trust anyone am I right? Cause you wont know what they will do if you DO tell them
    L
    Aaah I see. Ya I gues im doing alright...... Just been in deep thought
    L
    I know I havent seen you in a while :'(
    L
    Wel good as ong as you are rested and happy :) Im good thanks. Bit upset so im watching some anime. Hows are you?
    L
    O_O Wow well that was dumb of them to call dont you think? IM POOR FRIEND T_T Hope your not gumpy*giggles and smiles* I know what its like bein woken up like that just wana kill them x"D
    L
    You must have had a nice rest. Fine me no sad if you no sad...
    L
    Ooh... Doint be sad!!! I wont allow it!*hugs tight* YOU NO SAD D: :'(
    L
    *looks down* Im sorry.... I miss you come back soon*is still looking down*
    L
    *smiles* I promse. And those are good Lyrics :) rest well
    L
    I just hiude mysefl aslwell... I try not to let myself get to happy... Cause It will get shot... But I enjoy it while I can and I shut the door befor I know it will be to much. and alright*hugs tight* rest well okay? :)
    L
    Yes I have.... One day I had just about hd it with the pain and suffring and I felt and I wished so SO hard... and I ended up being emotonless and I didnt feel anytthoing. I just felt.... Plane and dull... The weird thing is.... I sorda liked...it...
    L
    Those hell point really bring me down you know... Have you ever.... Wished at one point... You couldnt feel anything?... And yes you are my good firend. ANd know im here for you too
    L
    I guess your right... Its just alot of hell went on when I was a kid... And I just fear I will be alone forever. But I guess tht cant happen right? Tough road to take but life will have its happy point right? And... Thank you for listeing to me
    L
    It is like an addiction it was like a drug. Does that make sense? A drug and you just wanted it more and more.... Yet when you do it it feels nice but after it just gives you more pain... I still think of doing it somtimes but its been a very long time sense ive cut mywself. I still got a scar and the basicly stops me... ANd I didnt mean that kind of love. Love love not that kind of love... That was disurbing to read lol>< But I get what your saying. Im afriad no one will love me meaing family. A boyfriend would be nice... Him just beeing there and listeing to me when I need him and him there to help me and wont leave my side. My guess is thats what real love is... Not one to have... Er.... You know...(sorry not that kind of person who likes to talk about that subject dont ease) I just want him to be there for me and listen. Im just afriad I wont be love by ANYONE not friends family.... I feel like I will never get that feeling.
    L
    Its hard to get by.... Ive cut myself many times befor and nothing just seems to make me happy and satisfy me you know? All my friends back stabbed me cause they are jwalous of me and I have no idea why I just think that is a lie.... Im mean there is nothing good about me im not special all I can do is sing dance a draw what good am I to this world? its said im here for a reason. Whats the reaosn? Being picked one and unloved and hated and heart broken? Thats what it seems like and I just REALLY want to be dead... There is nothing good about me im hated and I doubt I will ever fall inlove with somone when I get older...
    L
    There is alot going on in my head... things that scare me things I hae and anger me... Things I wish I could have that everyonre else gets... And mostly thats love from familly..... I feel hated and unwanted its rare when I get to spend time with my mum and dad... I spent time with my mom but my dad has been in a mood and now they are gone again... I feel as if no one wants to be with me anymore... and I just...*looks down* Wana die...
    L
    *looks down a bit upswet* Just very lonely and... Just feel down
    L
    I am good and you???????????///////
    L
    ? is everything okay over there?
    L
    Thanks. I will keep that in mind
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…