• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Mistearea
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Dude, look at my christmas dragon. ...It's a fuckin' DEER. And it says that it's a damn dragon. That doesn't happen with chickens.

What do you think I should name it?
    No, would you like to write some of it? I've picked up this really bad case of writer's block and I've been trying to shake it. I'll send you a PM of what I do have though and you can figure it out from there, right?
    Sounds worse than going through daily belt whippings for 2 1/2 yrs. I mean, one of your mom's bfs trying to kill you?! Christ, man. Does your family have enough money for you to use to at least live in a dorm in college?
    ...It's official. You're the living proof of the many possibilities I would imagine in life of the worst modern hardships. Fuck. How do you survive? I'm even surprised that you don't have one of those personality disorders or something. Even at the fact that you have sanity left in you after going through all of this shit? All of that seems like a fucksworth of the worst.

You better not tell me that you've been physically abused too.... You don't really deserve any of this, and you're such a cool dude too.
    I've been threatened to be sued two different times, once for having thoughts of suicide and another for beating up my bullies all the time. But damn, that sucks. I can't believe I found someone who has a crappier life than me... I feel sorry for you. Though, you've never thought of running away, have you? (I'm going to expect a "yes" from you though, I can tell)

Pray to God that you might one day reincarnate into one of your rp charas, eh? That'd be pretty awesome. A more better life that I would someday wish to runaway to.
    Whoa, your family is more dysfunctional than mine O_O I don't even have half-siblings...

How the hell do you live through all of that for 19 years of your life?! No, your answer can't be that you find happiness/isolate youself through the internet and viedo games...and TV.
    So, you're saying that she took the majority of your family's money? What about the pay from jobs that your family works in?
    M
    doumo arigato gozaimasu for my add requesto!!!merry x-mas my friend!!! ^___^
    Yeah mate, I try to sleep... I just stay on all the time cos I can't do anything else lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back