• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Aqua.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• By the way thanks for the Friendship Request. I'm looking forward to being friends with you.
    Lol. Subtle much?

Eh, it's going to take me a while to hit Premium. xD But thanks anyways.
    I was saying that there was only one real KH, but oh well. Let's let bygones be bygones and just move on to rape some more threads.

It's okay, you don't have to do anything. :D
    The impression you gave was that you didn't read my post clearly enough. You just skimmed it. I never once said that there was only one Kingdom Hearts, that all of them are the same, or that aside from the one we see in the first game, they're all fake. And yet you posted that paragraph all but containing stuff that I never once even mentioned in my two sentence post. That's all.

I'll admit, I was and still am a bit irritated because I feel that you didn't pay attention to what I was saying and were correcting me on something that I never mentioned at all. So, I was snippy and rude in my post and I apologize.

But, to be fair, it did seem that you were ignoring what I posted and were mentioning everything I didn't post.
    A
    Just go and look at it... it's right there.
    A
    Maybe you need to relook at it. Because that is not the PoH at the top of the equation.
    A
    Who says Ven has to be in the product? He's in the answer equation.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back