• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• L
    I guess your right.... Thanks :) And ya I love my FC XD
    L
    Im happy for you.... But everyone just freakin hate me...*is lonely and crieS*
    L
    I know... And thanks I hope i find those friends im always so lonely
    L
    I know I cant do that at times I just feel ahted.... Unwanteed ect ect and I just get really uppset and think I am hated and unwanted ect ect.... SOmtiems I even think it is ture...
    L
    I hate friends like the but they are all on the net and the rest back stabbed me for no reason. At times I just need a hug but no one here there to give it to me. It feels like no one really cares. And remeber what ive told you once befor? about killing myself? i still turn to that cuase I hate myself alot...
    L
    Ya but in the family im in its difrent. I dont really have firnds either. Im the one who always gets picked on and back stabbed>< So its rare when I even get a hug*cries*
    L
    If I even force a Hug I bet I will just be pushes away T_T Wowsa really? Hug relationship wows. Lol I bet I wont get a hug til I start dateing. Anfd that soooo far away...
    L
    Oooh I see. I wish people hugged me T_T
    L
    Wows no one has ever done that to me*laugh* ^^;
    L
    Sorry MEnt HI! xD Sorry O_O *hugs as you spin*Wwwweeeeeeeee :D
    L
    Me too! Being normal is over ratted XD
    L
    Lol you do? XD Its just how I think. OMG I know its nice meeting people who are like you! Im also a freakxD
    L
    Ya. Depends on whats going on and the mood and such. ^.^ Thats how I see it as anyway o.o
    L
    Ya you have a good point. I think that way aswell.When you hug somone or kiss or whatever I say that always speak louder than words.
    L
    Im glad your happy*giggles* my virtual hugs are AMAZING? hehehe*smiles*
    L
    Good! Ooo really? HAve fun on your date =3
    L
    AWSOME! Hope you guys have fun! :D
    L
    Nothin much just in deep thought. yOu?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…