• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
FinalSora04
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hello, this is a mass-message to people who I've spotted in the Pokémon thread.

I don't know if you're aware, but a Pokémon tournament is being organised and we need to get down the names of people who would be interested in this event and participating in it. A date for this has not yet been set, but it is thought that it will be held around a month after the European release of Heart Gold and Soul Silver; this does not mean you have to use these games for the tournament since Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold and Soul Silver are all inter-linkable on Wi-Fi. Rules have not yet been set, but if the response is big enough, an announcement thread will be made and rules will be set. If you are interested in participating, please respond.

- Sol.
    Add members

Nami
    Gearheart
    Kibamaru18

to the members list on the Percy Jackson RP.

EDIT: Also add

nate_shuuya29
    King Wolfe
    Infinite Complex

please ^_^
    OH! Change the name on the Percy Jackson RP! There isn't a rebellion now. How about "Eternal Night (A Percy Jackson Roleplay)"?
    More posts are needed in the Pokemon:The New Frontier RP! I have pestered all on my list and you are last on it so go post more!!
    T
    Hi Again ^^ I'm Fine Thank You !! and Sorry for for my Late response !!! and Yeah I'm New Here ! Your The First Pal To receive My Greetings ^^!!
    T
    Just passing By To Say Hi ^^ by The Way How Are Ya ?
    L
    Lol ohh I see xD Everything is goin okay I guess.How bout you?
    L
    Hey!!! Its been so long sense I last saw you!!! Remember me?? I use to be AngelOfPeace!!
    I'll battle you, I guess you have mine and I have yours. cool? Platinum right?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back