• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
bittermeat
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• A
    Oh, you know it. What's this for anyway?
    That's cool! Well, maybe you will get the chance to go before you leave. Have fun at your friends! xD
    A
    lol. I should just bring a camera with me always and eventually they'll just get used to me having it around them. Though, i suppose those kind of photos wouldnt be the "artsy" I'm looking for...

I want to start Photo Projects again =/
    I have twelve rolls of film that i want to use by the end of summer.
    A
    haha.

I want to take new artsy photos, but my friends always seem busy, and the ones who aren't don't like their photo being taken in such ways. rawr. v.v
    A
    Pffffft. Yeah right.
    Maybe your cute comments are what make my photos cute? =o plottwist.
    Thanks! My b-day is tomorrow. I'll be eighteen. And I'm going to Disneyland! (You get in free on your birthday xD)
    I saw that video you made for the Panel System for Days and I just had to say it helped me out a ton since I do not understand Japanese at all, so thanks for posting that. :D
    A
    Niiiice!
    You should get me a postcard ^.^
    A
    That was an excellent shibboleth. Wouldn't you agree?
    A
    "Who are you? It should be incredibly important, but I can't remember."

;-;
    A
    I think Xemnas wanted a Keyblade that they could have complete control over. Well, would Roxas have his memories even without Xion existing? I thought her existence was a separate tangent from Roxas' birth.

I'm also confused, on your site Roxas leaves before that scene with Xion, but i heard that he doesnt leave until after he fuses with her?
    A
    Im not sure if I felt bad for her, I just felt the entire thing to be depressing.
    Including the stuff with Riku at the Skyscraper and her. But maybe that's just my inner Xion/Riku shipping coming out.
    I do like how they added onto that scene though.

I also like how the scene with Roxas and Xion tied into the catch-copy of the game.
    A
    To be clear though, by "ending" I am moreso referring to the parts with Xion/Riku, not really the last cutscene of the game.
    A
    Pfft. Beginning of KH2 made me stone-faced.
    Now DAAAAYS. That was something else.
    A
    So, the ending of Days is pretty damn depressing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back