• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Andillexe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• L
    AWSOME! he is one of my favs to :D
    L
    Is your ava Zero from Vampire knight? =3
    S
    Technically we have actually talked so now will you please accept my friend request?
    S
    No im just saying its not worth it for me to go through all that just to be your friend I mean that in the nicest way possible though
    S
    Its okay. I dont want to be your friend that bad.
    Just so you know that's one of the prettier pins in the game. I love that brand :3
    Yeah, they were great!

I write the stuff in my head, and store it away for later. I have the ending to HCTB written out in my head. Just not on paper yet.

Don't worry. You can do it!
    I write my stuff in order. Just start at the beginning.

I'm glad that I am making you want to write!
    Well, what did you think? Good things, Bad things (please. I want to improve) and what do think will happen?
    i havnt seen vampire knight or chibi vampire, but i have heard good things about both. I like Things like FMA, Death Note, Eureka seveN, neon genesis, . hack, etc. lol, too manyXD
    kh and ff are awsome, and so is chocolate, lol. those are basically my addiction problems too, but then i have another... anime! XD
    Lol, gotchaXD but I must warn you, don't play it if you cannot handle fierce addiction problems, you won't want to put it down^^
    The popular nintendo Ds game, The World Ends With You(known in Japan as "It's a Wonderful World". If you have or plan on getting a Ds, The World Ends With Yoiu is a must ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back