• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• L
    oh well okies still gana try though xD ol they will? :D
    L
    YAY! So cant wait! I hope I dont have plans that day :)THen thats good :)
    L
    I know>.< Promise we willbe able to talk once you come back :p Your my best frined! :D
    L
    What time is it where you live? AND REALLY! Ohhh I look forward to that I sooo wana be with you more! We need to catch up! :D
    L
    Thanks for the hug.*smiles* Me hopes your staying for a while>.<
    L
    *laughs* I get lots of hugs on hre but none in real life.... ME HAPPY TO SEE YOU
    L
    ._. Dont feel sad its alright*hugs tight*
    L
    And your never on whem I am!!!!!!1 :(
    L
    Thats great I am so happy for you!! :) And thanks.
    L
    Ohs I see well I hope everything gets better.And thats great!!!! You should be proud!!!
    L
    Lols ya.Its been like this for a long time now I am just hopein it will eas up....Howve you been?
    L
    Eh alot of things...Things havent been going to well at all so I am just off and stressed like you wouldnt believe.

How are things with you?
    L
    xDOhhh I see.Well it is nice to see you !! :)
    L
    *laughs*Ya! xDD

EEK YOUR ON WHEN I AM!!! lols xD hi there!
    L
    Ohh...Well I am sure everything will work out soon! :)
    L
    No reason to be sorry other stuff is more important.And its always good to get a head start. :)
    L
    Hey its been a while sence you and I last spoke(Its me AngelOfPeace)to you.I hope all is going well with you and I hope I get to see you again soon.
    A
    Heheh okies!!!Hope to see you soon!^.^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back