• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• D
    Actually its night. But overall, quite well. Just waiting for you to post... -.-
    Okay should I make a seperate thread or put in the same thread (for the OOC/Sign Ups) and change the thread title? Okay then. I'll do that. Hmm..yup it's fine. I'm making OCs too. And that's fine, you can be whoever you want, I was just curious. XD
    D
    Good luck :D But unfortunately I must leave. See you tonight!
    D
    So have I! I haven't been able to see it yet though ;(
    D
    Know your pain. I love Johnny Jepp. Hes the best actor everrrr xD
    It's going alright but I'm having trouble where to put it up? I want to say it's in the Original Roleplay section, what do you think? And if you want any characters, like Zack, the other SOLDIERS, Turks, or anybody, just inform me okies?
    Well, I've sent you my thoughts concerning your RP via PM, and I think that only a few subtle alterations in the plotline will be all that's necessary to incorporate a political element into the story.
    D
    I see...I see...yes a bus would seem more suitable...
    D
    Awsomeeee. So how they get there, bus or car or train?
    D
    Hey, so Lili and Logan going to get there together?! Just asking.
    S
    No but I like to have as many friends as possible and thanks for accepting the friend request! (It is addicting)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back