• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• L
    Oooooh I see xD Lols I know it is :p
    L
    :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Nothin much just relaxin! you?
    Hello! Lol, yeah I'm her online twin...hey that makes us brother and sister too XD Very nice meeting you as well. I've seen you around KHI a few times before.
    All good!! And make sure you dont forget Rachie, your sister would be mad XD Yeah, tons of back and forth trying to see friends b4 I leave. Yeah, parents love you, that is why they have to annoy you XD And lol nice nickname XD And reminds me when I was younger, I'd make it my mission to annoy others as much as I could XD But I have grown out of it...mostly...

L
    O
    L
    He got you good there XD And if I see DT I will be sure to let him now you want to talk with him XD

Thanks!! I is a plattypus now :D And you will be platty in no time, it goes by fast XD And I know!!! My all time fave tag of my all time fave moment in CG :D XINGKE!!!!!!!!
    BUT YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE! Fine, if you defeat me in Online Checkers, I'll go around saying: XING-KEEEEEE LOVE SPREAD IT AROUND PEOPLES BECAUSE XING-KE IS THE BOMB, I MEAN COOLEST CODE GEASS CHARACTER EVERRRRRRR!!!!!!! :D How's that? Tianzi girl? Lol, you jealous of Miss Empress Tianzi? LOLZ!!!! Don't worry, Kels, once you and DJ start up that XING-KE fanclub, you'll be seeing more Xing-Ke fangirls and fanboys! *cricket chirps*................did I just say fanboys? XD

LOL, Kels you continue to humor me when everybody else is not in the mood or they are ignoring me. XD Well not everybody, I mean.

YES PLEASE COME AND BE A VISITOR, SO WE CAN HAVE A SISTER PARTY FOR ME, YOU, AND RACH! Thanks, I try my best. JOIN JOIN JOIN JOINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!! C'mon Flutterby, it's the new Crisis Core hype of the century, lol!

Yay! Oh yeah, tell him I kick him back.......at Virtual.....*thinks* I got nothing but we'll find a game to defeat Sean! I'M UP FOR THE CHALLENGE, MY BEST FRIEND AND ONLINE SISTER! Wait he does? *blushes* I'm flattered and he's kinda cute. *get shot*

YES THE BOY DOESN'T DESERVE ME BECAUSE HE IGNORED ME AFTER ALL I'VE BEEN THROUGH, YOU'D THINK HE'D CARE BUT HE DOESN'T. HE DOESN'T LOVE ME BECAUSE HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT LOVE IS! >:

Thanks Kels. I really want to thank you for that! ARE YOU KIDDING, KELS? You always been a friend to me and that's why I can trust you. You're the only person I can trust right now, online-wise and I think you can trust me as well!

Yes, let's chat on IM about that stupid egotistical non-caring boy who ignores me and pretends to love me when we both know he doesn't love me at all! :D Okay, I'll give Rach, your e-mail and okies, I got it.

BTW......

SUZAKU<XING-KE!!!

Suzaku has the awesome colors and Xing-Ke only has red colors. :D

*almost gets run over by Xing-Ke fangirls protesting this and runs off*

LOL! XD
    DJ loves Xing-Ke lol. XD You and him should make a Xing-Ke fanclub. LOL!!!!!

*gets glomped* YAY! I get the glomp from you. :D
    There, what? The glomp I asked for or just there?

Kelsssssssss come back, it's no fun without you. Whoops I mean: Kels it's fun with you here and we miss you! ;___;

How's that? :D
    lol Glad you remembered XD Well I hope everything works out for your family and my best wishes to you. And I know what you mean, College stuff has brought my time on the comp to very low and it hasnt even started yet XD
    I is all good, less than a month till college so mostly just chilling with my friends before I move. And lol ya she told me XD Duckie is a cool name ^^;; And LAWL I am young at heart so it fits XD And your bro Sean must be awesome if I remind you of him ^^;; jk jk
    L
    *hugs Thank you! Ya I know its stress T_T Yes she is right ofcoruse I miss you! And why??? T_T That really sucks.. Come on as much as you can I miss ya!!
    L
    OMG KELS!!!!!*hugs* Im sick again x,x
    L
    Kels!!!!!!!!!! How have you bbbbbeeeeeeeeennnnnn >.<
    Sounds long to me. =/ Hope you get better. Yes, it sounds really bad.
    I'm doing alright back from my little family reunion. Going to Hawaii in a few weeks.
    *hugs* Please feel better soon!
    L
    Ya ive been very sick for the past two weeks. Was sent to ER three times already T_T its really bad =/

Hows are you?
    L
    ^.^ I had to go to the ER today so they could take my blood T_T Lols people have taken my blood so many times and for the first time I passed out T_T
    L
    Glad tings are better kels and thanks...
    L
    No kels I'm feeling worse T_T Alot going on and its makeing it worse.....Hows are you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back