• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
SuperSephiroth15

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey, buddy! It's me again! ^^ Just an opinion regarding the Rp. I would suggest you edit the post about the Jungle, so that you are with everyone else. Just a suggestion.
    hey you are ya going to post in the rising tales rp or are you waiting for a good moent to enter cause truest me ya do that you will be waiting awhile

hows your day going
    A
    hehehehe just wanted to say hi sephyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hehehehehe
    M
    sorry!!!!X////////X omg my fever is worst that i thought!!!!!!anyway i miss ya!!!haven't see ya for days my lord!!!
    M
    hey you!!!!!
    how are you sephiros-san!!!!!koitsu da da reka omaera!!!!!!!
    A
    awws you left...nighty night sephy ^.^
    A
    hehehe sephyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D...I liked it :D Dont let Ryder get hurt D:
    A
    hehehhe im goooooood how is uhh.....ill just call you Ryder xD howw ares youuuuuuu
    A
    hehehehehehe im just letting you know i posted!!1^.^ hope to see you sooon and hurry make ryder save poor lyric xD
    M
    I...I .....I CAN'T SAY!AT LEAST IN PUBLIC!
    M
    O.O*
    THE TRUTH!!!!!!????
    M
    MWAHAHAHA!!!POKE ATTACK!!!!
    if you really gonna touch my belly *one day*you will never leave it again!!!!!my ex-boyfriend was careesing my belly for hours!!he said that it was like a babys!!!!
    i didn't believe him but now all my friends in summers was doing that many times!!!!!!!!lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back