• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
rikus_darkness
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• so, how long ago did this happen... sorry if im bothering you with the questions
    damn dude. i didnt really know him all too much though, but death is always sad...

so, why do you use his account, i dont think i could have messed with it myself
    I've tried enough times to know that they'll do it again if I go back. And too few people did to make a difference, though I apprieciate it for those who did. Unless I see the link and the rules have relaxed a ton, the members are decent, and people won't get upset if I say something "unpopular" such as liking Twilight or Gackt, you won't.
    If I was going to, I would have done it a long time ago. Besides, the arguments I used to get into aren't worth it anymore. I mean, it's not my fault people always acted sexest towards me because I was one of the few girls there. I couldn't talk about a tiny part of who I am without getting in trouble, but they could talk about whatever they felt like, and I was told to stfu if I didn't like what they were saying for the same reason that they didn't like what I was??? That's bull!!! They used the excuse that there was more of them and therefore they could talk about what that group wanted and everyone else had to leave. How is that right????
    fine man, just chillin with some friends right now, enjoying summer, lol. you been into anything lately?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back