• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Just to answer the question you posted on TheMuffinMan's profile:

You cannot delete your own account. Administrators can, but they don't do it anyway, so if you really want to leave the site, then just log out of your account.

Hope this helps.
    You are hands down one of the stupidest people ever to post on this forum. Not only can you not spell, you have no idea what you're talking about.
    In regards to the post in the Xion thread. Here's how you quote. You put a [ QUOTE ] whatever you're quoting [ / QUOTE]. Make sure it's around each part that you want to seperately quote. Remove the spaces.

Also, do not double post. There's an edit button.
    Hey, I just wanted to thank you. See, usually I'd be crushed when a theory I thought made sense was torn apart, but thanks to you, I'm able to laugh my ass off about it. And don't bother denying it, we both know it's true, and it's not like anyone else will ever find out anyways. So once again, Thank you, So much, for trying to steal my theory, and allowing me to laugh my ass off when you were denied so quickly. Cheers mate :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back