• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Weeelllllll..... One thing is a bit personal. The other is just working for a friend of the family as a gardener. And I get payed so I'm happy ^^ though that happens like once a week.... Better than nothing right? I honestly want to find a summer job but,my mom won't let me get one >.<

Hahah I just ranted lol.... To be honest,my summer might just get boring after the second week of July...
    Awww that sucks... Yea I just got out of school.... Wensday,but officially been out since yesterday xD So my summer just started,and I've got a few things planned,but not much. -sigh-
    Yea... We've ran into family issues this past week... And on top of all that my Mother cut my internet hours to 1 hour everyday... Excluding weekends thank goodness...
    I know huh? Just have to be patient...

Really? It's been around since 1990... So far there have been 7 suikoden games I know about. 1-5,with Tactics. Those were for the Playstations. and the latest one which is Teirkries,came out for the DS this year.
    Well I'm just....waiting I guess.. I want to post so badly in the Rp's but the people I need to post,just won't post xD it gets fustrating sometimes... so I'm just passing the time away with playing Suikoden.
    hello miss Fox! Ummm C_C and I want to know if you dropped out of the Pokemon DNA RP? We're tring to get that thing revived xD So far,we have Fenrir,BBS,C_C,me and....uhhhh That's it. lol
    -ponders- No nothing that comes to mind... I actually haven't heard anything of interest,besides the new halo game ^^ Oh yea E3 continues tommorow and it's Nintendo's turn at 9AM.
    Yea it is something fierce.

You ran out on what to talk about?! Well can't blame you....I did too...
    Oh the first prize winner in Worlds gets a Scholarship,get's a free box of every new set that comes back. And get's an invite to the next years World championships. And of course,bragging rights for one year.
    Yea we have cities in our local area,then we had state championships in Pasadena and regional Championships on the Queen Marry in Long Beach. And worlds is being held in San Diego!!!!!!!!!
    Yea well that's what my father wanted,cuz he's the priciple.

Well I'd usually just relax and play video games! But I think I'll try and look for a summer job,and try to go to some pokemon Tournements,the card game that is.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back