• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• aww, you BIG BABY..did i hurt ur feelings? LOL..i dont give a damn if i cant speak chinese..it is not the main language we speak in here UNLIKE ENGLISH..plus I speak 3 other languages as well, so what is your point? the forums dont revolve around chinese so go cry somewher else you little KID! once again you prove you are a waste of time...NEXT!
    the fact still remains is that you shouldnt be criticizing other people of things when YOU yourself can hardly put a sentence together! shouldnt you be in school, little boy? I dont have time to argue with kids who dont even know what they are talking about...
    hello KID..bbut before posting a whole essay of crap on my topc why dont you get back to elementary school and learn some PROPER ENGLISH GRAMMER!!! what the hell is acting like Barbarism...dont expect me to take you seriosu when you are talking like a crack head...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back