• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Ahh I see...well I'm just talking to my friends ^^ including you. And my school doesn't end till the last week of this month.
    Hey don't worry about it. What you just told me confirms what I suspected. I too have had problems with the sight... I wonder what they're doing with the servers.
    Good to hear. As for myself,I'm doing alright.

Are you ok with this place? You seem to leave awfully fast.
    L
    Thanks!! Lols ya it was you guys.Is that alright?><
    L
    I posted...I hope it is good enough...
    L
    Awsome!!! loved the post!!! i just need to get away from Xeon and I am good to go! :D *thinks of post*
    L
    Me again sorry!! Umm well I told DxL if he could change his post so you and I could run into eachother but he also had somthing planned...Now he wants me to explain to him.So what you and I are going to do is fine with you right? Dont want to do anything you dont want to do.
    L
    Lols DxL didnt read my last post to well he thinks melody is still there*face palm*
    L
    Lols okies!! Well Melody might also be pissed off xD

RAIN DID YOU SAY RAIN!!! I havent gotten rain in so long it is soooo dry here.
    L
    Yep! :D I dont know....I was thinking she could go where layla was but ofcoruse she doesnt know she it there.

Ooohhh I see. LUCKY!!! xD
    L
    Ya lols!!!! Crazy people rock >.>

Uhg tell me about it >.> I could use the break.Ehat do you plan to do?
    L
    xD
    I know isnt it sad! Some sister love she shows lol! Lols yes you did! xD Oooohhh xD thats cold xD Hmms.WEll I am sure you can think of somthing to do with her.*hands you milh*

Hmms.I duno.Im not ven on break yet lols.I just plan to rest alot I am being over worked with stuff.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back